Medicaid Reimbursement: We Get it. You Keep it.
Complete Medicaid Billing & Consulting Services for Texas School DistrictsCommitment to Superior Service
Online SHARS Billing Technology
Expert SHARS Consultation
We Take Pride in Maximizing Your SHARS ReturnsOur proprietary online billing system streamlines the process to minimize the workload for school district staff and practitioners. Time-saving features and reporting capabilities allow you to spend more time with students who need your direct care and less time completing data entry for claims. More About Epic
Our Highly Qualified Teammates are Here for You
In addition to our two convenient locations in Austin and McAllen, our Specialists will travel to your district for onsite consultations and training.
There are several ways to converse with us remotely. Start a live chat with one of our Specialists online now, send us an email, or call our offices anytime.
- TSBS really makes calculating SHARS easy. We needed specific information very quickly, and were unsure of where to get it. One email to their team, and within the hour all the information was at our fingertips! The company provides excellent service, and it's really the people we work with who make the difference. Thank you very much TSBS!Benjamin Budjick
Curriculum Assistant, Ingleside ISD
- We have been with TSBS for 12 years. TSBS has gained us more money and personnel time than I can calculate. TSBS secures very professional staff, and I would highly recommend them to any system, either SSA or ISD. I am available for calls for anyone to visit with me concerning TSBS.Ron Stanley
Special Education Director, Hopkins County Cooperative
- TSBS ROCKS! We love the customer service (personal service) that goes above and beyond! No matter the issue or how easy the fix, TSBS is always there with the answer.Dianna McKay
Special Education Clerk, Chapel Hill ISD
- There are many companies in Texas who assist districts with SHARS reimbursements, but what makes TSBS stand out is their commitment to exceptional customer service. They don't limit interactions to telephone or email - they care enough to meet face to face. They will help make improvements on behalf of the district that lead to greater reimbursement opportunities. TSBS will make you feel like you are their ONLY client.Cindy Peavey
Federal Programs Director, Hardin ISD
- Cass County Shared Services has used TSBS for the last four years. Not only is their customer service out of this world; TSBS has increased our claims by 40%.Christina Kelley
Special Education Director, Cass County Shared Services Arrangement
- TSBS makes navigating the Medicaid reimbursement process easy and painless. The support and professionalism provided is invaluable! We are a small district, which means small rewards for TSBS, but you wouldn't know it in the way they provide service to us!Shannon Hofmann
Special Education Director, Mason ISD
- I switched [to TSBS] as soon as possible, and have not looked back since. It’s been five years now with TSBS and the service is just as great as the first day they started. If you are looking for someone to handle your SHARS billing, or looking to make the switch; well relax, take a deep breath, and make the call. It’ll be one of the easiest and best decisions you’ll make all year.Keith Schneider
Special Education Director, Jarrell ISD
- The staff at TSBS are easy to contact and always helpful. They have walked us through this first year with great care, providing on-site training, as well as availability by phone at any time. The revenue brought back to our district this year was spot on with the amount their sales department projected. I am more than thrilled to have chosen TSBS to do our SHARS billing.Tammy Utter
Special Education Director, Llano ISD